Monday, February 23, 2009

Live Rock Additions...


Now, I have added some cool live rock. I originally bought two pieces of live rock at Petco last Saturday that was from Fiji. It is actually the cheaper type of rock, although it would have been really expensive if I traveled there myself to get it!!!! Anyways, later on in the day we then migrated over to a saltwater specialty store called Bay Area Aquariums where I got a great deal on lots of live rock from a girl with "Clubbing Hair" who looked like she just got back from the club the night before, x's on the hands and everything. She gave us a great deal on some more live rock because we think she was a little inebriated still and couldn't add correctly. Nevertheless, we decided we will only buy from her on Sundays from now on.




We also talked to the store owner named Jimbo, who gave us some great advice on how to setup a reef or fish only tank and I added a heater for my tropical fishes so they can feel right at home like in Fiji!!

No comments:

Post a Comment